- An industry co-operative established by catalogue owners and directors for the benefit of the cross-channel commerce industry as a whole
- The first trade body to be established with the aim of helping and supporting all catalogue businesses in the UK
- A ‘swaps-club’ seeking to promote bilateral exchanges of customer data and list swaps between member companies. Catalogue Exchange does not hold members’ customer data centrally. It exists to facilitate exchanges of data and information between its members.
- An organisation that seeks to promote better standards of data hygiene, security and ‘best practice’ within the catalogue industry
- A catalogue industry club with its own online forum where members can seek and exchange ideas and advice on topics of common interest
- A trade organisation advised by senior and experienced catalogue and multi-channel commerce industry executives
- An organisation that is committed to furthering standards of knowledge and education amongst catalogue industry professionals
Benefits of Membership
• PASSWORD-PROTECTED ACCESS TO THE ONLINE FORUM
Members can post questions, read about upcoming events and get advice from colleagues as well as from any catalogue-industry experts ‘on duty’ in the forum.
• ACCESS TO THE ONLINE LIBRARY
An information resource that includes relevant articles, news items, quizzes and white papers, plus hints and tips about catalogue marketing
• ACCESS TO THE SUPPLIER DATABASE
An online reference source of specialist suppliers to the catalogue and ecommerce industry.
• ACCESS TO MEMBERS-ONLY DISCOUNTS
Catalogue Exchange negotiates product and service discounts on behalf of all members.
•ACCESS TO GROUP-BUYING ARRANGEMENTS
Ideal for smaller catalogue companies wishing to combine their purchasing power with others.
• ACCESS TO LATEST INFORMATION ON ROYAL MAIL PRICING
The Royal Mail has undertaken to publish details of all of its new incentive discount schemes on the Catalogue Exchange website